RBSE 10th Supplementary Result 2018 – Rajasthan Board 10th Supply Result @ rajresults.nic.in: Rajasthan Board of Secondary/School Education: Rajasthan is a northern Indian state which has a population around 68% as per 2012 census, the Regular Board Results were released in June 2018 and the pass percentage was told by the officials as 78.96%, which also means 8,46,193 students cleared the exam or all subjects in the first attempt and remaining can appear for the Compartmental Exams which are alternatively known as ‘Supplementary’ exams which are arranged/conducted separately for the failed candidates within the short duration of the exams and very soon the Rajasthan Board 10th Supplementary Results 2018 can be announced.
Usually, board conducts the first attempt type exams, as it can be seen that around 78% has cleared all subjects and remaining around 22% can write the Re-exam/Reappear/Compartment which is also familiar as ‘Supplementary’, the BSER/RBSE conducts it and made arrangements for correction like faculty and everything required and also arranges the people or officials and upload the Results data online and may also share it with other websites like ‘Indiaresults’ or ‘ExamResults’, there also it could be accessible to all, sometimes due to high traffic the website become down but if there are only some students then chances are there for ‘no downtime’.
Details About RBSE 10th Supplementary Result 2018 – Rajasthan Board
- Name of Board conducting exam: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) – Ajmer Shareef
- Name of Examination: BSER / RBSE 10th Supplementary Exams 2018
- Date of Compartment Examination: To Mention
- Status or Results Release Date: Expected in June/July 2018
- Official site(s) Where Results are Originally Published: rajresults.nic.in
‘All the best’ to all students as it’s a good chance for them if they have not cleared all subjects, the reasons may be different but anyhow this time they can get good marks also if they didn’t even qualify in the first attempt, we will provide latest updates on BSER 10th Supplementary Result 2018 [Supply/Supple], and also note that Result could be available by name wise, school wise & district wise if board releases it officially. Want to ask your doubts? then here is the platform where you can ask it in the comments and we will try to answer it based on priority and query.
How To Check BSER 10th Supplementary Result 2018 – RBSE Rajasthan
- At the proper time we may provide you links but in case you may also visit official website mentioned
- Go to the main page and select the relevant Result link and proceed further
- Now enter the important details like Roll Number and Other Details like Date of Birth (whatever asked)
- Now simply submit and within the short span of time your Results are displayed on the screen
- Now check it, and take print out or else take screenshot or snapshot as per convenience